Skilled Princeton Attorney Representing Clients in Princeton and Throughout Gibson County
Founded by Princeton attorney Jared Michel Thomas, an experienced attorney with deep ties to Southern Indiana, our law firm is focused on solving problems and helping our clients find the best path forward. For a strictly confidential initial legal consultation, please call us at 812-492-1900 or send us a message through our website.
At Thomas Law, we are proud to serve Princeton. A part of the greater Evansville, Indiana metropolitan area, Princeton is a vibrant community. It is located just three miles from the Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indiana (TMMI)—one of the largest auto manufacturing facilities in all of North America. Princeton is home to a number of noteworthy sites, including the Gibson County Courthouse and Lafayette Park.
An Overview of Our Princeton Criminal Defense Practice
A criminal charge threatens your reputation, your future, and your freedom. Police and prosecutors are notoriously aggressive—their job is to build a case, not look out for your best interests. You need an experienced criminal defense advocate by your side. At Thomas Law, we handle state and federal criminal charges and criminal appeals in Southern Indiana. Some notable examples of charges that our Princeton criminal defense lawyer has experience handling include:
- Misdemeanor Offenses: Although less serious than a felony, a misdemeanor charge can still carry jail time and other ramifications. At Thomas Law, our Princeton misdemeanor lawyer handles a wide range of misdemeanor charges, including simple assault & battery, marijuana possession, DUIs, trespassing, and more.
- Felony Offenses: All felony charges require immediate attention. If you or your loved one was arrested for a felony in Gibson County, call our top-rated Princeton felony defense attorney for an immediate, completely confidential consultation.
- Federal Criminal Defense: Although most criminal matters are handled by state prosecutors, the federal government has jurisdiction over certain offenses, including some drug charges, weapon charges, and fraud crimes. Our Princeton, IN federal criminal defense lawyer has experience handling complex cases.
- Burglary, Robbery, and Theft: If you or your loved one was charged with burglary, robbery, or any related theft offense in Princeton, you need an experienced attorney on your side. Many of these crimes are felony offenses that carry significant criminal penalties.
- Sex Crimes Offenses: Sex crimes carry severe criminal penalties, potentially including prison time and mandatory registration as a sex offender. If you or your loved one is facing charges, contact our Princeton sexual assault defense lawyer for help.
- Drug Possession & Drug Trafficking: Drug crime charges vary widely depending on the nature of the alleged offense. At Thomas Law, our Princeton drug crimes defense lawyer can represent you across the full spectrum of legal charges, including drug possession and drug trafficking.
- Weapons & Gun Charges: If you or your loved one was arrested on any type of weapons or gun-related offense, you need to take immediate action. Prosecutors are cracking down on these violations. Contact our Princeton firearms charges defense attorney for immediate help.
- Assault and Battery: In Indiana, most assault and battery charges are misdemeanors. However, a defendant could face felony charges if the victim suffers serious bodily harm or another aggravating factor is present. Contact our Princeton assault & battery defense lawyer to get help with your case.
- Domestic Violence: Domestic violence cases are often emotionally charged. You need a lawyer who will help you find the best path forward. Call our Princeton domestic violence defense attorney for guidance and support.
- Drunk Driving (DUI): In Indiana, you can be charged with a DUI/OWI if you are found operating a motor vehicle while unlawfully impaired. At Thomas Law, our Princeton DUI/OWI defense lawyer handles drunk driving charges and drugged driving charges.
- Expungements: You may have options available to clean up your criminal record. Call our Princeton expungements attorney today to find out if you are eligible to get arrest and/or conviction records sealed to the public.
Other Legal Services We Offer in Princeton, Indiana
A trial-tested law firm, we provide general litigation services to clients in Princeton and throughout Gibson County more broadly. Our legal team can represent you in the following matters:
- Family Law: Our family law practice is devoted to helping people protect their rights and find amicable solutions to their issues. We understand how stressful and emotionally taxing a family law dispute can be. Our Princeton, IN family law attorney, can help with the full range of legal matters, including divorce, child custody & visitation, child support, paternity, and more. Call our Princeton family attorney now for a confidential consultation.
- Personal Injury: Injured victims need money to pay their medical bills, cover lost wages, and compensate for any pain and suffering. Our Princeton personal injury lawyer will get you justice and compensation.
- Property Disputes: Are you involved in a property dispute in Princeton, Indiana? Call our law firm now to get immediate help from an experienced legal professional.
You Can Trust Princeton Attorney Jared Michel Thomas to Protect Your Rights
A native of Southern Indiana, Jared Michel Thomas is a distinguished, passionate attorney with experience practicing in both state and federal courts. Taking a proactive approach, we are ready to get started on your case right away. Among other things, our Princeton attorney will:
- Conduct a comprehensive assessment of your case
- Answer any questions you have about your rights or the law
- Investigate the matter—securing and organizing the evidence you need
- Take all appropriate legal action to get you results
One of the things that separates Thomas Law is the care, focus, and attention we put into each and every case. We are proud to provide honest, communicative, and cost-effective legal services to individuals and families in Princeton, Indiana.
Call Our Princeton, IN Attorney for Immediate Assistance
At Thomas Law, our Princeton lawyer is a skilled, experienced advocate for our clients. No matter your circumstances, we are ready to protect your rights. To arrange a confidential initial case evaluation, please contact us today by calling 812-492-1900. We serve communities throughout the entirety of Gibson County, including Princeton, Oakland City, Fort Branch, Haubstadt, and Owensville.