Compassionate Evansville Family Law Attorney Serving Communities Throughout Southern Indiana
At Thomas Law, our Evansville family law attorney is a skilled, solutions-focused advocate for our clients. Jared Michel Thomas has the experience and legal knowledge that you can rely on. If you have any questions about family law, we are here to help. To set up a completely confidential consultation with a top Indiana family lawyer, please call us at 812-492-1900 or contact us directly online.
An Overview of Family Law Services We Offer in Southern Indiana
Family law cases come in a wide range of different forms. As an experienced Indiana family lawyer, Jared Michel Thomas is qualified to represent you in the full spectrum of family law cases. No matter your specific circumstances, we are ready to help you find a solution. Among other types of family law matters, our Evansville attorney can assist you with:
- Divorce: Going through a divorce is never easy. Before a divorce can be finalized in Indiana, there are a number of different complex issues that must be resolved. If you are preparing to end your marriage, contact our Evansville divorce lawyer for help.
- Property Distribution: Indiana is an equitable distribution divorce state. A couple’s marital property will be divided equitably. A 50-50 split is possible, but not guaranteed. If you are getting divorced in Southern Indiana, our property division attorney will protect your rights.
- Child Custody & Visitation: Parents need reliable representation during a separation. Jared Michel Thomas can help you with child custody or child visitation matters. Call our Evansville child custody lawyer today for immediate help with your case.
- Child Support: Under Indiana family law, parents have a basic legal duty to provide financial support to their kids. We assist parents with all types of child support issues. If you have any questions about your legal rights or financial obligations, contact our Evansville child support attorney for help.
- Paternity Actions: Legal paternity forms the basis of a father’s rights and responsibilities in Indiana. A father cannot get custody/visitation rights or be ordered to pay child support until paternity is established under state law. Our Evansville paternity lawyer is a skilled, experienced advocate for parents.
Every family law dispute should be handled with the highest level of care, compassion, sensitivity, and professional skill. Our legal team is committed to helping our clients find collaborative, low conflict solutions to their family law problems. At the same time, we are also ready to take strong legal action to protect your rights and interests when necessary.
Call Our Evansville, IN Family Lawyer for Immediate Help
At Thomas Law, our Indiana family law attorney is a compassionate, effective advocate for clients and their families. No matter your circumstances, we are here to help you find the best path forward. Call us at 812-492-1900 for an initial consultation. With a law office in Evansville, we provide family law services throughout all of Southern Indiana, including in Vanderburgh County, Posey County, Gibson County, and Pike County.