Top-Rated Booneville Attorney Representing People in Boonville and Throughout Warrick County
Our Booneville attorney, Jared Michel Thomas, knows that Boonville, Indiana is a place with a lot of history. In the middle of the nineteenth century, it is where future President Abraham Lincoln studied and learned the law after his family moved north from Kentucky. Today Boonville is home to several top attractions, including the Boonville Public Square Historic District, the Old Warrick County Jail, Scales Lake Park, and Friedman Park.
At Thomas Law, we are proud to serve Boonville. Founding Booneville attorney Jared Michel Thomas is a native of Southern Indiana and a passionate advocate for clients. Our law firm is here to help you find answers to your most pressing legal questions. Contact us today at 812-492-1900 to set up your strictly confidential, no-obligation initial consultation. We look forward to working with you.
An Overview of Our Boonville Criminal Defense Practice
If you are under criminal investigation or if you were arrested and charged with an offense, it is imperative that you consult with an experienced Booneville attorney as soon as possible. Your rights, your reputation, and your future are at stake. We will help you navigate the process and find the best path forward. At Thomas Law, our firm handles state and federal charges in Indiana. Along with other types of cases, our Boonville criminal defense attorney has experience with:
- Misdemeanor Charges: Indiana defines a misdemeanor offense as being a charge that carries less than a maximum sentence of one year in prison. At Thomas Law, our Boonville defense attorney handles the full spectrum of misdemeanor charges, including assault, battery, minor drug possession, intoxicated driving, and more.
- Felony Charges: In Indiana, there are six levels of felony offense. All types of felony charges carry serious criminal penalties, including lengthy prison time. Contact our Boonville felony defense lawyer today for immediate help with your case.
- Federal Criminal Defense: If you or your loved one is facing federal criminal charges, you need to hire a Boonville defense lawyer who has experience practicing in Indiana’s federal courts.
- Burglary, Robbery & Theft: At Thomas Law, our criminal defense lawyer handles the full range of burglary, robbery, or theft charges in Boonville, Indiana. Burglary and robbery are both charged as felonies in Indiana. Theft may be a misdemeanor or a felony. Call us now for a confidential review of your case.
- Sexual Assault Offenses: Allegations of a sex crime carry severe penalties in Indiana. Among other things, an offender may face prison time and mandatory registration on the sex offender registry. Contact our Boonville sexual assault defense lawyer today.
- Drug Crimes Charges: We are qualified to handle all types of state and federal drug crime charges in Boonville. If you were charged with possession, trafficking, or manufacturing, we can help.
- Weapons & Gun Charges: In Indiana, most weapons and firearms offenses are charged as a felony. Call our criminal defense team today for help.
- Assault and Battery: In Indiana, assault and battery offenses are charged as misdemeanors as a baseline. Though, they may be enhanced to a felony if an aggravating factor is present. Call our Boonville assault & battery defense lawyer today for an immediate review of your case.
- Domestic Violence: The term ‘domestic violence’ is used to refer to a range of different criminal offenses, including domestic battery, invasion of property, stalking, strangulation, criminal confinement, and kidnapping. Call our Boonville domestic violence defense attorney for assistance with your case.
- Drunk Driving (DUI/OWI): Drivers have a responsibility to avoid operating a motor vehicle while unlawfully impaired by alcohol, prescription drugs, or illegal controlled substances. At Thomas Law, our Boonville DUI/OWI defense lawyer is a skilled, aggressive advocate for defendants.
- Expungement of Criminal Records: A criminal record can make it hard to get a job, a mortgage, or an apartment. You may have a right to get certain records sealed. Call our Boonville expungement attorney today to learn more about your options.
Other Legal Services Offered By Our Booneville Attorney in Boonville, Indiana
In addition to our criminal defense practice, our law firm also provides a wide array of other general litigation services to clients in Boonville, Indiana. We are prepared to assist you with:
- Family Law: Family law cases are complicated. There are often many difficult emotional and logistical issues that must be resolved. We have experience handling the full spectrum of family law cases, including divorce, property distribution, spousal support, child custody, child support, and paternity. Contact our Boonville family law attorney today for a strictly confidential consultation.
- Personal Injury: If you or your family member was injured in an accident, compensation may be available. Our Boonville, IN legal team is ready to fight for justice, accountability, and full financial support.
- Property Disputes: We have experience representing people and businesses in complex property disputes. Call our Boonville property dispute lawyer today for help with your case.
How Boonville Attorney Jared Michel Thomas Can Help
Whether you are facing criminal charges or are locked in a family law dispute, navigating the legal system can be challenging. You are not alone. Jared Michel Thomas is standing by, ready to get started on your case. Among other things, our Boonville attorney will:
- Conduct an in-depth review and evaluation of your case
- Answer questions and get you the information you need
- Gather and organize all documents, records, and evidence
- Take the appropriate legal action to get you the best outcome
Each of our clients has a unique story to tell. The legal strategy that works for someone else may not be right for you and your family. We will always put in the time and resources to understand your needs and provide advice, guidance, and representation that helps you obtain your objectives.
Call Our Boonville, IN Attorney for Immediate Assistance
At Thomas Law, our Boonville lawyer has the skills, experience, and passion to protect your rights and help you find the best path forward. Call our firm at 812-492-1900 to set up your confidential initial legal consultation. We serve communities throughout all of Warrick County, including Boonville, Newburgh, Elberfeld, Lynnville, Chandler, and Tennyson.